runlikejoy

Displaced Stay At Home Californian in rural N. Carolina

The Many Faces of Joy

The Many Faces of Joy

Monday, December 16, 2013

Cheer

Yesterday I went on Facebook and I saw a friend had posted that he and his Mom were headed to a discount store that will remain nameless because I refuse to give that store any business until they pay me for advertising.  I happen to love this particular discount store because they have everything.

I found Gabe and told him we needed to go to find one of these stores since I haven't been inside one for over a year and even though he was under the weather he braved the elements and we drove and found one.

I was helping the girls pick out stocking stuffers for their dad when our friend who had posted on Facebook walks around the corner!  He had salsa on his face.  I then talked him out of buying the headlamp in his hand because we bought several a couple of years ago and they don't give out enough light to see at night.

We bought a few things and headed home.  I love new friends!

No comments: