runlikejoy

Displaced Stay At Home Californian in rural N. Carolina

The Many Faces of Joy

The Many Faces of Joy

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Waka Waka

We came back to the United States when I was 14 years old, landed in Florida and my Mom and Grandma bought a pop up camper and a Caprice Classic Station Wagon, Burgundy, and we travelled across the US until we got to California where we stayed put.  On this trip across the United States we camped in many KOA campgrounds and we discovered arcades.  I cannot tell you how many quarters were squandered between Florida and California on Centipede, Millipede, PacMan, Star Wars, DigDug, Frogger, and my absolute favorite Ms. Pac Man. 

And so I offer to you, the arcade style game which I play to unwind and I will tell you that I can get to level 15 without breaking a sweat.  If you can get higher - I want to hear from you.  I want to worship at your feet.  I want to drink staring into your eyes, I want to study your every move.  And then I want to challenge you and beat you!

http://wallofgame.com/free-online-games/arcade-fullscreen/523/Ms_Pacman.html

Waka Waka

No comments: