runlikejoy

Displaced Stay At Home Californian in rural N. Carolina

The Many Faces of Joy

The Many Faces of Joy

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Old New Art

In keeping with my 2015 goals we walked into one of my favorite consignment/resale stores this weekend to see what kind of goodies they have.  After browsing for a short time I walked out with this beautiful piece of artwork that I have now displayed proudly on one of the many blank walls that I have not been able to fill since buying and moving into a beautiful new home. 

I have to say that it really makes the room that much more beautiful and it makes me excited to think that I only spent $25 dollars on it.

Tonight I volunteer at the local thrift store and I can't wait to see if I am going to be able to find the ski gear that we need for our ski trip.  As well as a winter jacket for our neighbors kid and some birthday treats for a little girl who is turning 8 in a few short days!

No comments: